Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DjSn1p3r
Admin
Admin
DjSn1p3r

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Server Empty
PostSubject: Server   Server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:37 pm

this is jsut an idea but if we all wnt a server badly y dnt all of us put some money together every month n pay for one
if all members pay a little towards it wont b much cost wise n every little helps XDXDXD thnx DJ
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:31 pm

SO WHAT EVER HAPPENED WITH THIS POST? WHAT ARE THE FEELINGS OF PEOPLE DONATING TO KEEP SERVER UP AND RUNNING?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Server Empty
PostSubject: lol   Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:02 pm

char07, i guess noone wants to chip in! ill take care of it next month so that should help a little.
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:21 pm

personally i think we as a whole should have a meeting to ummmm sort somethings out. i wouldnt mind donating if we can get some others to do the same. it really isnt that bad. 10 bucks a person is nothing. most spend that on mcdonalds in a day. even if we could get a core of donaters also known as admins or something to take care of server needs. speak your mind fellas let us all know if you can or cant donate and how much.

as a side note ; thankyou mike for the extra month so we can figure this out. contact me if you could so we coan talk about werver stuff. thanks again.
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:49 am

ummmmm hello? anyone gonna comment here lol? dont you guys want to keep a server to play on?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Server Empty
PostSubject: ....   Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 1:42 pm

damn...it is DEAD in here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TryPleX
Admin
Admin
TryPleX

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:09 pm

tbh i doubt many of us can hepl (im not speaking for everyone) im saving for a vid card and i cant afford it till somehwere in june lol

You should mail some of the older members to see if they can help ya out but i doubt a lot will be able (willing to is not the problem) but being able to is different!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae-squad.co.nr
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:15 am

wel thankyou for the reply. im not sure most members know this but even 5 bucks works. its more like $4.70ish after paypal gets through with it but still it helps. i have talked to mike who is now paying for the server about helping out maybe like splitting it with him espelly if he would like to come back. i see this clan growing fast espeally with the server up and running. look at all the apps we have gotten latley.also it would be nice to have meetings or get togethers to discuss plans for the future and so on. plus i would like to get some scrims going with other clans. just ask mike if you dont believe me when i say they are quite enjoyable espeally if we own em ; ) one more theng it wouldnt hurt you guys to post every now and again on the forums or just reply to em. thanks for taking the time to read this. PEACE BROTHERS
Back to top Go down
Silencer

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:32 pm

I think that only admin has to pay the server. in other teams only admin who pays server ... how much does it cost the server??
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 pm

currently it is about $57 a month. there are other options out there to look at as well. its just finding the right combanation of perks.i believe that is cheaper than most due to already having a forums site and using ts.

as for only the admins paying well that is a choice that could be discussed. personally i tend to agree with that if the person can show maturity in his choices of banning. i know that when a guy gets on and u are pissed off and he starts to own you some may have a tendency to kick or ban him. although later you may heave theought it unfair. i am old (33) as some of you may already know and have been admins in clans of other games serveral times and have seen different things. as long as some one can follow rules set by admin of group of founders there shouldnt be a problem with paying to be admins in my opinion. just remember you dont have a server if there is no one to donate or to cover cost of server like mike has done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty 4 Section-
Jump to: