Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

teamgamer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silencer

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:47 pm

i think there is too many gamer in our team. when your think stop the recruitement ???why there is many gamers never online ?? when start wars ?? i know a french team seaching funwar so ... but i cant take decision.i wait a answer
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-11

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:17 pm

i dont really understand what you are trying to say. can you clearafy it for me?
Back to top Go down
TryPleX
Admin
Admin
TryPleX

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-04

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:33 pm

Think he's saying that we're abig clan but he never sees all the members and dont worry bout that every month the members list is updated and old names will be removed and we will start wars at some point but for now people dont even show up for regular trainings so...
And we will stop recruitment except for requests which means we will stop advertising at some point but for now hold yourself or ill have to tie you up and DL will come n spank your BUTT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ae-squad.co.nr
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-11

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm

well i would say we are not a big enough clan lol. and the whole spanking thing.....good luck with that and no details please " )
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Big Spammer
Big Spammer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-05

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Well the clan is not so very big... but the thing is, just like Try said only a few of us even shows up for training. That means most of our members are not active at all, and it shows up in the forum, and in the training, it is pretty true then that we have too many peeps, cus under half of us are active mems who want to do something here, and my group doesnt fit for many men..(charlie u`re surely in my "accy" group;))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

teamgamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: teamgamer   teamgamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

teamgamer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call of Duty 4 Section-
Jump to: