Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lift the permantly ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEUS1

lift the permantly ban Empty
PostSubject: lift the permantly ban   lift the permantly ban Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:25 pm

hi.
My nickname is ZEUS. Very Happy I was playing before (3-may-2008) in your server and one fucking hacker pirat Evil or Very Mad was using my nickname.I am the man that I wrote << EISAI MALAKAS=DICKHEAD>> lol! for the cheater.I don’t understood Question why I was permanently banned from your server.
Please understand that I didn’t do anything bad in your server and I like playing in your server although you havent punkbuster and many cheaters are coming but not me. Smile
Please lift the permantly ban.Thanks. Cool
Back to top Go down
charlie07
Spammer
Spammer
charlie07

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: lift the permantly ban   lift the permantly ban Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:05 am

do you remember what admin was in the server when u were playing? i have seen you on our servers often enough to call you a regular. i am checking to see if i did and if i did i will fix it but if not me hopefully they will respond soon.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS1

PostSubject: Re: lift the permantly ban   lift the permantly ban Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:19 am

thanks charlie07 Very Happy i can play now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Big Spammer
Big Spammer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: lift the permantly ban   lift the permantly ban Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 3:50 pm

Ur not in my list of banned people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lift the permantly ban   lift the permantly ban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lift the permantly ban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dispute A Ban-
Jump to: